Skip to content
Getting the Best From Your Aquiesse Candle
- Upon first ever use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/8” before each lighting. This will maintain an even and clean burn.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Choose an area away from drafts, open air vents or ceiling fans. This will help avoid rapid burning and prevent flare-ups.
- Candle, container and/or wax can become hot when in use.
- Always burn candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep wax pool free from wick and other debris at all times.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, align and trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
- Never burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish flame if it comes too close to the container.
- Extinguish candle carefully, allow it to cool completely before touching or moving.
- It is recommended to use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. Never use water as it can cause wax to splatter or glass to break.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist