Our Wax Melt Burners let you enjoy the luxurious fragrance of our Wax Melts. Great for alternating fragrance whenever you fancy a change, or for trying new fragrances before buying a large candle. These warmers use a standard size tealight and don't need electricity.
Instructions for use:
- Place a wax melt into the melting dish on top of the burner. DO NOT add water.
- Place an unscented, metal cup tealight candle into the base of the burner.
- Light the tealight candle.
To change fragrance, extinguish the tealight candle and allow the wax to cool and harden. Once hardened, remove the wax by gently applying pressure
- Do not leave the Wax Melt Burner unattended when in use.
- Do not use metalalic or sharp objects to remove wax from the melting dish.
- Do not use the burner if the melting dish is chipped or cracked.
- Do not touch the burner or attempt to remove the wax untill it has cooled.
- Do not use the wax melt burner with fragrance oils.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never leave unattended whilst in use.
- Always use within sight.
- Do not use near flamable objects.
- Keep away from water.