The porcelain material allows bright light to shine through it, providing the opportunity to create this striking Spring design. This is done by crafting images out of thicker and thinner sections of the porcelain, allowing for detailed shadowing and a 3D effect. The porcelains elegant look will fit perfectly in any room is available in a range of designs and two different shapes.
These Electric Wax Warmers work in harmony with Cello scented wax melts or medallions to create a relaxing and calming atmosphere. With no need for flames, you can sit back and enjoy the slow release of your favourite fragrance, while the exquisite design shines through the porcelain creating a gorgeous soft glow.
Instructions for use:
- Place a wax melt in the melting dish on top of the melt burner, there is no need to add water.
- Switch your Electric Wax Melt Burner on, after a few minutes the wax will melt, releasing the fragrance.
- Turn off the lamp once the wax is completely melted or before 3 hours use.
- To change fragrance, switch your melt burner off and allow the wax to harden completely and the dish to cool, the wax can then be removed by applying gentle pressure.
- Uses halogen bulbs in place of tealights.
- Whilst the wax is hot, do not leave unattended.
- Do not use metal objects to remove wax from the melting dish.
- Not suitable for fragrance oils.
- Always use within sight and never use near flammable objects.
- As with all electrical items, keep away from water.