This unique whitewash 'candle warmer' style Electric Wax Burner adds that rustic feel to any room.
Instructions for use:
- Place a wax melt in the melting dish on top of the melt burner, there is no need to add water.
- Switch your Electric Wax Melt Burner on, after a few minutes the wax will melt, releasing the fragrance.
- Turn off the lamp once the wax is completely melted or before 3 hours use.
- To change fragrance, switch your melt burner off and allow the wax to harden completely and the dish to cool, the wax can then be removed by applying gentle pressure.
- Uses halogen bulbs in place of tealights.
- Whilst the wax is hot, do not leave unattended.
- Do not use metal objects to remove wax from the melting dish.
- Not suitable for fragrance oils.
- Always use within sight and never use near flammable objects.
- As with all electrical items, keep away from water.